RELEVANT MODULE- GENERAL
RELEVANT ROLES- ASSET STAFF, ASSET ADMIN, ACCOUNT ADMIN, MAINTENANCE STAFF, MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR, MAINTENANCE ADMIN
- To view a report click on the Reports tab in the application’s navigation bar.
- You can search for the report you are looking for by clicking the drop down arrow next to the report category (ex- Asset, Maintenance, Common) and selecting the report, or going to the report category box and typing the report name into the search bar.
- Once you have found the report you are looking for, select it, and you will be taken to the run page.
- Some reports allow you to select multiple parameters to run it with, to select multiple parameters you can hold down the shift button on your keyboard and click a top to bottom range of parameters. Additionally, you can click and drag your mouse down to select the parameters you need.
- If you want to select parameters that are not next to each other hold down the CTRL key(COMMAND key on a mac) on your keyboard and select whatever parameters you want to report to be run with.
- Once the parameters are selected, you can run the report on the web, as a PDF, or in Excel.