RELEVANT MODULE- ASSET
RELEVANT ROLES- ASSET ADMIN
What is an asset condition?
Asset Conditions – By default the system comes with a standard set of conditions (excellent, good, fair, poor, inoperable, unknown). These are used to track the physical condition of your asset. However, we realize you may want to track it differently for your business; this setting allows you to define new condition types to represent your needs.
How do I add asset conditions?
- To add an asset condition, click the asset tab in the navigation bar of the application.
- Underneath the asset tab, click settings and then asset condition.
- This will take you to the asset conditions list.
- From the asset conditions list click add new on the top right of the asset conditions list box.
- Here you will be taken to the add asset conditions screen where you can add the details you need and then click save.
- It has been successfully saved when you see asset condition saved.