RELEVANT MODULE- ASSET
RELEVANT ROLES- ASSET ADMIN
What is an asset manufacturer?
Asset Manufacturers – Every asset may be assigned a manufacturer; the system has a shared list of manufacturers that all assets can be associated with. This list can be customized and append as needed.
How do I edit/delete an asset manufacturer?
- To edit an asset manufacturer, click the asset tab in the navigation bar of the application.
- Underneath the asset tab, click settings and then asset manufacturers.
- This will take you to the asset manufacturers list.
- In the search bar to the right of the list, you can type in the name of the asset manufacturer you are looking for.
- You can also scroll to the bottom of the page and use the navigation arrows to change the page and find the asset manufacturer.
- When you have found the one you are looking for, click it.
- On the next screen you see, you will be able to edit any information you need to.
- Once the information is edited and reviewed click save.
- The save is completed when you see asset manufacturer updated at the top of the screen.
- To delete the asset manufacturer, click delete at the bottom of the screen. Please note- If the what you are trying to delete is being used somewhere in the application, it will not be able to be deleted.