RELEVANT MODULE- ASSET
RELEVANT ROLES- ASSET ADMIN
What is a deficiency problem type?
Deficiency Problem Type – Every deficiency is associated with one deficiency problem type. This is a customizable list that helps categorize your deficiencies. By default, the following problem types are prepopulated in the system: abandoned, beyond expected life, beyond useful life, damaged, failing, inadequate, incorrect, missing.
How do I edit/delete a deficiency problem type?
- To edit a deficiency problem, click the deficiency tab in the navigation bar of the application.
- Underneath the deficiency tab, click settings and then deficiency problems.
- This will take you to the deficiency problems list. In the search bar to the right of the list, you can type in the name of the deficiency problem you are looking for. You can also scroll to the bottom of the page and use the navigation arrows to change the page and find the deficiency problem.
- When you have found the one you are looking for, click it.
- On the next screen you see, you will be able to edit any information you need to.
- Once the information is edited and reviewed click save.
- The save is completed when you see deficiency problem updated at the top of the screen.
- To delete the deficiency problem, click delete at the bottom of the screen. Please note- If the what you are trying to delete is being used somewhere in the application, it will not be able to be deleted.