RELEVANT MODULE- ASSET
RELEVANT ROLES- ASSET ADMIN
What is a deficiency priority?
Deficiency Priorities - Every deficiency is associated with one deficiency priority type. This is a customizable list that helps categorize your deficiencies. By default, the priority types are priority 1-6.
How do I add a deficiency priority?
- To add a deficiency priority, click the deficiency tab in the navigation bar of the application.
- Underneath the deficiency tab, click settings and then deficiency priorities.
- This will take you to the deficiency priorities list.
- From the deficiency priorities list click add new on the top right of the deficiency priorities list box.
- Here you will be taken to the add deficiency priorities screen where you can add the details you need and then click save.
- It has been successfully saved when you see deficiency priority saved.