RELEVANT MODULE- MAINTENANCE
RELEVANT ROLES- MAINTENANCE ADMIN
What is a work order status?
Work Order Status – Over the lifespan of a work order, it will transition between various statuses. For example, a work order when initially created may be set to the “new” status, once it is assigned it can be set to the “in progress” status, when you are waiting on parts it can be set to the “on hold” status. We recognize that every business has a different workflow and process. The available work order statuses and the transitions between them may be customized to meet your operational needs.
How do I edit/delete a work order status?
- To edit a work order status, click the work order tab in the navigation bar of the application.
- Underneath the work order tab click settings and then work order status.
- This will take you to the work order status list.
- In the search bar to the right of the list, you can type in the name of the work order status you are looking for. You can also scroll to the bottom of the page and use the navigation arrows to change the page and find the work order status.
- When you have found the one you are looking for, click it.
- On the next screen you see, you will be able to edit any information you need to.
- Once the information is edited and reviewed click save.
- The save is completed when you see work order status updated at the top of the screen.
- To delete the work order status, click delete at the bottom of the screen. Please note- If the what you are trying to delete is being used somewhere in the application, it will not be able to be deleted.