RELEVANT MODULE- MAINTENANCE
RELEVANT ROLES- MAINTENANCE ADMIN
What is a work order priority?
Work Order Priority - Every work order is associated with one work order type. This is a customizable list that helps categorize your work orders. By default, the following work order types are prepopulated in the system: preventative maintenance, projects, reactive maintenance, scheduled maintenance.
How do I add a work order priority?
- To add a work order priority, click the work order tab in the navigation bar of the application.
- Underneath the work order tab click settings and then work order priority.
- This will take you to the work order priority list.
- From the work order priority list, click add new on the top right of the work order priority list box.
- Here you will be taken to the add work order priority screen where you can add the details you need and then click save.
- It has been successfully saved when you see work order priority saved.