RELEVANT MODULE- MAINTENANCE
RELEVANT ROLES- MAINTENANCE ADMIN
What is a work order category?
Work Order Category – Every work order is associated with one work order category. This is a customizable list that helps group your work orders. By default, there are a number of work order categories prepopulated in the system such as administration, bulk maintenance, capital services.
How do I edit/delete a work order category?
- To edit a work order category, click the work order tab in the navigation bar of the application.
- Underneath the work order tab click settings and then work order category.
- This will take you to the work order category list. In the search bar to the right of the list, you can type in the name of the work order category you are looking for.
- You can also scroll to the bottom of the page and use the navigation arrows to change the page and find the work order category.
- When you have found the one you are looking for, click it.
- On the next screen you see, you will be able to edit any information you need to.
- Once the information is edited and reviewed click save.
- The save it completed with you see work order category updated at the top of the screen.
- To delete the work order category, click delete at the bottom of the screen. Please note- If the what you are trying to delete is being used somewhere in the application, it will not be able to be deleted.