RELEVANT MODULE- ALL
RELEVANT ROLES- ACCOUNT ADMIN
- In the navigation bar of the application click the Facilities tab.
- Underneath the Facilities tab, click Add New.
- The Add New tab will take you to the add facilities form where you can add all of the information for your facility.
- You can additionally add the status of your facility. The facility status is identified if the facility has been identified but has not been cost estimated or had its condition evaluated. An identified facility will not be part of the overall FCI of capital management plans/budgets. The status is evaluated if the facility has been cost estimated and had its condition evaluated. It will be included in the FCI and capital management plan/budget.
- Once the information is filled and checked click save.
- Your facility is saved when you are taken back to the facility screen, and you see “Your Facility created,” at the top of the page.