RELEVANT MODULE- ASSET, GENERAL
RELEVANT ROLES- ASSET STAFF, ASSET ADMIN, ACCOUNT ADMIN
What is an asset?
Asset – A trackable asset within your facility. In most cases, this would reflect equipment in your facility. An asset can be tied to a work order or become a component in your FCI.
How do I add an asset?
- In the navigation bar of the application click the Assets tab.
- Underneath the Assets tab click Add New.
- The Add New tab will take you to the Add Assets form where you can add all of the information for your asset.
- Once the information is filled and checked click save.
- Your asset is saved when you are taken to the Asset Details screen, and you see “Asset Created,” at the top of the page.
- If you have a few similar assets, you can click save and duplicate, to duplicate the asset you just created.