RELEVANT MODULE- GENERAL
RELEVANT ROLES- ACCOUNT ADMIN
What is a facility ownership type?
Facility Ownership Type - This can be used to track whether your facility is owned, triple net leased, gross leased or any other ownership scenario. Each Facility is assigned an ownership type. This setting allows you to establish various ownership types that represent your current business.
How do I edit/delete a facility ownership type?
- To edit a facility ownership type, click the facilities tab in the navigation bar of the application.
- Underneath the Facilities tab click settings, and then facility ownership type.
- This will take you to the facility ownership type list.
- In the search bar to the right of the list, you can type in the name of the facility ownership type you are looking for. You can also scroll to the bottom of the page and use the navigation arrows to change the page and find the facility ownership type.
- When you have found the one you are looking for, click it.
- On the next screen, you see you will be able to edit any information you need to.
- Once the information is edited and reviewed click save.
- The save is completed with you see facility ownership type updated at the top of the screen.
- To delete the facility ownership type, click delete at the bottom of the screen. Please note- If the what you are trying to delete is being used somewhere in the application, it will not be able to be deleted.