RELEVANT MODULE- ASSET
RELEVANT ROLES- ASSET ADMIN
What is an asset condition?
Asset Conditions – By default the system comes with a standard set of conditions (excellent, good, fair, poor, inoperable, unknown). These are used to track the physical condition of your asset. However, we realize you may want to track it differently for your business; this setting allows you to define new condition types to represent your needs.
How do I edit/delete asset conditions?
- To edit an asset condition, click the asset tab in the navigation bar of the application.
- Underneath the asset tab, click settings and then asset conditions.
- This will take you to the asset conditions list. In the search bar to the right of the list, you can type in the name of the asset condition you are looking for. You can also scroll to the bottom of the page and use the navigation arrows to change the page and find the asset condition.
- When you have found the one you are looking for, click it.
- On the next screen you see, you will be able to edit any information you need to.
- Once the information is edited and reviewed click save.
- The save is completed when you see asset condition updated at the top of the screen.
- To delete the asset condition, click delete at the bottom of the screen. Please note- If the what you are trying to delete is being used somewhere in the application, it will not be able to be deleted.