RELEVANT MODULE- ASSET
RELEVANT ROLES- ASSET ADMIN
What is an asset manufacturer?
Asset Manufacturers – Every asset may be assigned a manufacturer; the system has a shared list of manufacturers that all assets can be associated with. This list can be customized and append as needed.
How do I add an asset manufacturer?
- To add an asset manufacturer, click the asset tab in the navigation bar of the application.
- Underneath the asset tab, click settings and then asset manufacturers.
- This will take you to the asset manufacturers list.
- From the asset manufacturers list, click add new on the top right of the asset manufacturers list box.
- Here, you will be taken to the add asset manufacturers screen where you can add the details you need and then click save.
- It has been successfully saved when you see asset manufacturer saved.