RELEVANT MODULE- ASSET
RELEVANT ROLES- ASSET ADMIN
What is an asset type?
Asset Types - Facilitize groups assets into generic categories, for example, A/C unit, backflow device, duct heater. Every asset is associated with an asset type; an asset type defines the expected lifespan of all associated assets. Also, preventative maintenance procedures can be established for an asset type, which all associated assets will inherit.
How do I add an asset type?
- To add an asset type, click the asset tab in the navigation bar of the application.
- Underneath the asset tab, click settings and then asset types.
- This will take you to the asset types list.
- From the asset types list click add new on the top right of the asset types list box.
- Here you will be taken to the add asset types screen where you can add the details you need and then click save.
- It has been successfully saved when you see asset types saved.