RELEVANT MODULE- ASSET
RELEVANT ROLES- ASSET ADMIN
What is a deficiency problem type?
Deficiency Problem Type – Every deficiency is associated with one deficiency problem type. This is a customizable list that helps categorize your deficiencies. By default, the following problem types are prepopulated in the system: abandoned, beyond expected life, beyond useful life, damaged, failing, inadequate, incorrect, missing.
How do I add a deficiency problem type?
- To add a deficiency problem, click the deficiency tab in the navigation bar of the application.
- Underneath the deficiency tab, click settings and then deficiency problems.
- This will take you to the deficiency problems list.
- From the deficiency problems list click add new on the top right of the deficiency problems list box.
- Here you will be taken to the add deficiency problems screen where you can add the details you need and then click save.
- It has been successfully saved when you see deficiency problem saved.