RELEVANT MODULE- ASSET
RELEVANT ROLES- ASSET ADMIN
What is a deficiency category?
Deficiency Categories - Every deficiency is associated with one deficiency category type. This is a customizable list that helps group your deficiencies. By default, the following category types are prepopulated in the system: ADA accessibility, air/water quality, appearance, building integrity, code compliance, critical repair, deferred maintenance, energy/water efficiency, functionality, hazardous conditions, life safety, renovation/renewal.
How do I add a deficiency category?
- To add a deficiency category, click the deficiency tab in the navigation bar of the application.
- Underneath the deficiency tab, click settings and then deficiency categories.
- This will take you to the deficiency categories list.
- From the deficiency categories list click add new on the top right of the deficiency categories list box.
- Here you will be taken to the add deficiency categories screen where you can add the details you need and then click save.
- It has been successfully saved when you see deficiency category saved.