RELEVANT MODULE- ASSET
RELEVANT ROLES- ASSET ADMIN
What is a deficiency category?
Deficiency Categories - Every deficiency is associated with one deficiency category type. This is a customizable list that helps group your deficiencies. By default, the following category types are prepopulated in the system: ADA accessibility, air/water quality, appearance, building integrity, code compliance, critical repair, deferred maintenance, energy/water efficiency, functionality, hazardous conditions, life safety, renovation/renewal.
How do I edit/delete a deficiency category?
- To edit a deficiency category, click the deficiency tab in the navigation bar of the application.
- Underneath the deficiency tab, click settings and then deficiency categories.
- This will take you to the deficiency categories list.
- In the search bar to the right of the list, you can type in the name of the deficiency category you are looking for. You can also scroll to the bottom of the page and use the navigation arrows to change the page and find the deficiency category. When you have found the one you are looking for, click it.
- On the next screen you see, you will be able to edit any information you need to.
- Once the information is edited and reviewed click save.
- The save is completed when you see deficiency category updated at the top of the screen.
- To delete the deficiency category, click delete at the bottom of the screen. Please note- If the what you are trying to delete is being used somewhere in the application, it will not be able to be deleted.