RELEVANT MODULE- ASSET
RELEVANT ROLES- ASSET ADMIN
What is a deficiency priority?
Deficiency Priorities - Every deficiency is associated with one deficiency priority type. This is a customizable list that helps categorize your deficiencies. By default, the priority types are priority 1-6.
How do I edit/delete a deficiency priority?
- To edit a deficiency priority, click the deficiency tab in the navigation bar of the application.
- Underneath the deficiency tab, click settings and then deficiency priorities.
- This will take you to the deficiency priorities list.
- In the search bar to the right of the list, you can type in the name of the deficiency priority you are looking for. You can also scroll to the bottom of the page and use the navigation arrows to change the page and find the deficiency priority.
- When you have found the one you are looking for, click it.
- On the next screen you see, you will be able to edit any information you need to.
- Once the information is edited and reviewed click save.
- The save is completed when you see deficiency priority updated at the top of the screen.
- To delete the deficiency priority, click delete at the bottom of the screen. Please note- If the what you are trying to delete is being used somewhere in the application, it will not be able to be deleted.