RELEVANT MODULE- MAINTENANCE
RELEVANT ROLES- MAINTENANCE ADMIN
What is a work order type?
Work Order Type – Every work order is associated with one work order type. This is typically used to differentiate between preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance, but work order types are customizable, allowing you to configure this to meet your operational needs.
How do I add a work order type?
To add a work order type, click the work order tab in the navigation bar of the application.
- Underneath the work order tab click settings and then work order type.
- This will take you to the work order type list.
- From the work order type list click add new on the top right of the work order type list box.
- Here you will be taken to the add work order type screen where you can add the details you need and then click save.
- It has been successfully saved when you see work order type saved.