RELEVANT MODULE- MAINTENANCE
RELEVANT ROLES- MAINTENANCE ADMIN
What is a work order type?
Work Order Type – Every work order is associated with one work order type. This is typically used to differentiate between preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance, but work order types are customizable, allowing you to configure this to meet your operational needs.
How do I edit/delete a work order type?
- To edit a work order type, click the work order tab in the navigation bar of the application.
- Underneath the work order tab click settings and then work order type.
- This will take you to the work order type list.
- In the search bar to the right of the list, you can type in the name of the work order type you are looking for. You can also scroll to the bottom of the page and use the navigation arrows to change the page and find the work order type.
- When you have found the one you are looking for, click it.
- On the next screen you see, you will be able to edit any information you need to. Once the information is edited and reviewed click save.
- The save is completed when you see work order type updated at the top of the screen.
- To delete the work order type, click delete at the bottom of the screen. Please note- If the what you are trying to delete is being used somewhere in the application, it will not be able to be deleted.