RELEVANT MODULE- MAINTENANCE
RELEVANT ROLES- MAINTENANCE ADMIN
What is a work order priority?
Work Order Priority - Every work order is associated with one work order type. This is a customizable list that helps categorize your work orders. By default, the following work order types are prepopulated in the system: preventative maintenance, projects, reactive maintenance, scheduled maintenance.
How do I edit/delete a work order priority?
- To edit a work order priority, click the work order tab in the navigation bar of the application.
- Underneath the work order tab click settings and then work order priority.
- This will take you to the work order priority list.
- In the search bar to the right of the list, you can type in the name of the work order priority you are looking for. You can also scroll to the bottom of the page and use the navigation arrows to change the page and find the work order priority.
- When you have found the one you are looking for, click it.
- On the next screen, you see you will be able to edit any information you need to.
- Once the information is edited and reviewed click save at the bottom of the screen.
- The save is completed when you see work order priority updated at the top of the screen.
- To delete the work order priority, click delete at the bottom of the screen. Please note- If the what you are trying to delete is being used somewhere in the application, it will not be able to be deleted.