RELEVANT MODULE- MAINTENANCE
RELEVANT ROLES- MAINTENANCE ADMIN
What is a work order labor division?
Work Order Labor Division – A work order may be assigned a labor division. This allows you to group similar a trades work together, for example, all HVAC or all electrical. Labor divisions also have a default labor rate that may be used for time and materials calculations. Labor divisions are additionally represented on the maintenance dashboards for quick searching and lookup of work orders within each division.
How do I add a work order labor division?
- To add a work order labor division, click the work order tab in the navigation bar of the application.
- Underneath the work order tab click settings and then work order labor divisions.
- This will take you to the work order labor divisions list.
- From the work order labor divisions list click add new on the top right of the work order labor divisions list box.
- Here you will be taken to the add work order labor divisions screen where you can add the details you need and then click save.
- It has been successfully saved when you see work order labor divisions saved.