RELEVANT MODULE- MAINTENANCE
RELEVANT ROLES- MAINTENANCE ADMIN
What is a work order labor division?
Work Order Labor Division – A work order may be assigned a labor division. This allows you to group similar a trades work together, for example, all HVAC or all electrical. Labor divisions also have a default labor rate that may be used for time and materials calculations. Labor divisions are additionally represented on the maintenance dashboards for quick searching and lookup of work orders within each division.
How do I edit/delete a work order labor division?
- To edit a work order labor division, click the work order tab in the navigation bar of the application.
- Underneath the work order tab click settings and then work order labor divisions.
- This will take you to the work order labor division list.
- In the search bar to the right of the list, you can type in the name of the work order labor division you are looking for. You can also scroll to the bottom of the page and use the navigation arrows to change the page and find the work order labor division.
- When you have found the one you are looking for, click it.
- On the next screen you see, you will be able to edit any information you need to.
- Once the information is edited and reviewed click save.
- The save is completed when you see work order labor division updated at the top of the screen.
- To delete the work order labor division, click delete at the bottom of the screen. Please note- If the what you are trying to delete is being used somewhere in the application, it will not be able to be deleted.