RELEVANT MODULE- ASSET
RELEVANT ROLES- ASSET STAFF, ASSET ADMIN
- To override the next replacement year of your asset, click on the Assets tab in the navigation bar of the application.
- In the search bar to the right of the assets list, you can type in the name of the assets you are looking for. You can also scroll to the bottom of the page and use the navigation arrows to change the page and find your asset.
- Once you find the asset you are looking for, click it.
- This will take you to the asset details page.
- In the account details, you will see calc. next replacement and next replacement override.
- The calculated next replacement is calculated based on the year installed and the expected statistical life cycle of the asset.
- The next replacement override may be used to extend or decrease the service life of the asset
- If you would like to override the next replacement year, type in the year you would like the service to be in the next replacement override box.
- Then, click save at the bottom of the screen.
- The save is completed when you see asset updated on the next page.