RELEVANT MODULE- ASSET
RELEVANT ROLES- ASSET STAFF, ASSET ADMIN
What is a Deficiency?
Deficiency- A deficiency is an issue with your facility or asset that should be repaired or replaced. Within Facilitize there are three different kinds of deficiencies:
- Replacement Model Generated- Occur when a building system is beyond its useful life and requires replacement.
- Asset Generated- Asset beyond useful life.
- Inspection Generated- This is what shows up under the deficiencies tab. These are issues that have been identified with an assessment or an inspection. These issues could include water damage, code violations, ADA compliance issues, or anything that should be repaired or replaced.
How do I edit/archive a deficiency?
- To edit or archive a deficiency, go to the navigation bar of the application and click deficiencies.
- In the search bar to the right of the deficiencies list, you can type in the name of the deficiency you are looking for. You can also scroll to the bottom of the page and use the navigation arrows to change the page and find your deficiency
- Once you find the deficiency you are looking for, click it.
- This will take you to the deficiency details page. From here you can edit the details of your deficiency.
- Once the details are edited and reviewed click save.
- To archive a deficiency, click the archive button, next to the save button, at the bottom of the screen.