RELEVANT MODULE- ASSET, GENERAL
RELEVANT ROLES- ASSET STAFF, ASSET ADMIN, ACCOUNT ADMIN
What is an asset?
Asset – A trackable asset within your facility. In most cases, this would reflect equipment in your facility. An asset can be tied to a work order or become a component in your FCI.
How do I add an asset?
- In the navigation bar of the application click the Assets tab.
- In the search bar to the right of the assets list, you can type in the name of the assets you are looking for. You can also scroll to the bottom of the page and use the navigation arrows to change the page and find your asset.
- Once you find the asset you are looking for, click it.
- This will take you to the asset details page. From here you can edit the details of your asset.
- Once the details are edited and reviewed click save.
- To archive a deficiency, click the archive button, next to the save button, at the bottom of the screen.